SPARKEDECHO’s Creative Producer, Kevin Grist is regularly hired by arts organisations to provide practical and engaging workshops on creative business skills and arts fundraising.
Kevin’s background at Arts Council England as a Relationship Manager for Music and Combined Arts has given him a wealth of experience to advise on the development and funding of tours, festivals, albums and creative learning projects.
- Ideas Test, Creative Job Club – creative job mentoring sessions.
- Ideas Test, Start-Up Slam – day workshop on music industry careers and mentoring.
- BIMM London, Music Business degree – guest lecturer and course author of 30-week Financing Creativity module, and mentoring sessions.
Kevin is a qualified teacher with a PGCE, a recent graduate of the National Arts Fundraising School and is DBS registered. For all booking enquiries, please contact us here.
SPARKEDECHO also has a wider team of creative industry experts on hand to offer specialist online advice sessions. All advisers are working professionals and you can connect directly with them via Skype.
- Advice on Music production and planning with Dan Swift
- Advice on the Music industry landscape with Graham Jackson
- Advice on Music funding with Kevin Grist
- Advice on Music publishing and licensing with Danny Champion
For all booking enquiries, please contact us here.